Monday, February 5, 2007

7/365 - Misty Morning and "Punishment"

I took this photo on the way to work this morning. I've been wanting to take some more photos of Sleepy Hollow Farm on good foggy days or when the steam is rising off the lake, but always tell myself I'm running late and don't have time to stop. But since I started doing the 365 I am not going to do that anymore.
I know I was bad this weekend and only posted on one of the days, so I "punished" myself by staying a little longer and looking for more shots. :-)
Hope you like them.



2 comments:

Sashanicole said...

Really nice. I like the 1st big one, you can see the moon in the background, perfect.

Kerrie said...

wow that is gorgeous and spooky all in one. i love it.

you should punish yourself more and take more pix like that haha. :)